I'm trying to go to bed earlier
I'm trying to be a better mom
I'm trying to be a better wife
I'm trying to NOT have this baby early
I'm trying to get up earlier
I'm trying to keep up with laundry
I'm trying to get the final reno's done
I'm trying not to get sick from my hubby
I'm trying to stop thinking about pre-term labour
I'm trying not to watch much T.V.
I'm trying not to spend money on stupid things
I'm trying to be more patient with people
I'm trying not to hold grudges
I'm trying to get the baby clothes washed & ready
I'm trying to get out the garage and paint the dresser so I can put the clothes in
I'm trying to come to terms that Dylan is not taking naps anymore, maybe every other day?
I'm trying to keep up with my blog
I'm trying to read one book every month
I'm trying not to eat out as much
I'm trying to win the lottery
I'm trying to not think about the weight I gained with this baby
I'm trying to not make this post too long....
I'm done :)
No comments:
Post a Comment