So last week was the first time Dylan has gotten the throw up flu!!! When we went our for supper that night he kept sneezing, and coughing. But also if you looked into his eyes you could tell he was getting sick. So we came home, got him showered and ready for bed. He went to bed GREAT, but with a bad cough. I was debating to give him some cough medicine but decided not too. (Thank goodness) I was reading(more like watching tv) and I heard him cough alot, but I didn't want to go in a wake him up so I just let him cough it out. All of a sudden he gave a good scream and cry!! I went right in and he was on the white carpet and pointing at something. I flipped on the light and he threw up!!! I am not good with throwing up because it makes me want to join in. So I thought Dylan just coughed so hard that he threw up, but nope as I looked at him you could tell something was coming, so what do I do, grab his change table blow up thingy!!!! lol I didn't know what else to grab and I didn't want to get it on the carpet. I'm a geek I know.
So enough about that, but I wanted to say how much I hate seeing him sick!! I just want to take away the pain. He was supper cuddly all night and day and I LOVE THAT :) I did think in my head he needs to stay away from me because I DON'T want to get sick, and I HATE this kind of flu. Is this wrong of me to think this?? But then it also brought flash backs of my childhood of when I was sick. I would always cling onto my mom and she would nicely push me away because she didn't want to get sick. At the time I didn't understand and would cry & cry but now I know why. Finally my mom gave in and cuddled me and loved me, but in the end she ended up getting sick EVERYTIME!!! Oh the things our parents do for us, and we don't realize it until we get older with kids of our own :)
1 comment:
There is honestly nothing worse than having sick kids! The throw up flu is the WORST! I'm so super paranoid about getting it too, so i totally understand where you're coming from! I hope he's feeling better! And hopefully you and Ryan didn't end up with it too!
Post a Comment