Friday, February 4, 2011

Time 4 a swim?

Hello fellow bloggers & followers!
This is daddy's 1st post here. I'd figure I would tell how last Saturday our lil fam ventured out in the wind and snow, made our way down and up the Whoop Up hill to take Dylan to his 2nd swim lesson. We hopped out the van and headed indoors to get changed, while mommy parked our limo, uhhh, van I mean. Dylan and I got into the change room, I went to get in my sexy trunks and there they were - GONE!! It seemed as though, in my haste, I didn't put them in the bag with our towels. ARRRGH!! I felt so bad and apologized to my eager lil boy over and over. Still mifft about it! Anyways, we decided to go get some books at Chapters and get a hot beverage at Starbucks. Turned into a pretty good day. This weekend I aim to get in the pool with Dylan. Too da loo, and until next time- keep fit and have fun!

1 comment:

Clovis Tablecloth III said...

classic case of the swim suit caper. Sounds like you and Dylan made the best of it.