So Dylan's done something I never thought would happen. He POOPED in his crib!!! The other week we put him down for his afternoon nap . As usual he jumps around, screams , throws all his stuffed toys and blankets on the floor. Well he started screaming at the top of his lung , and wouldnt settle down. So I got up to check on him and found him naked with a big turd on his bed that he had stepped it!!! I was laughing so hard and called for Ryan to come and help me clean him up. He doesn't like having dirty hands , so I can see why he was screaming with stepping in it. Lol still makes me laugh. I did take some picture's but I'm not going to put them up. I show it to him all the time and tell him that big boys don't poop in there bed!!! He gets a sad face when he looks at the pictures. But do u think it would stop him from getting naked all the time when we put him down for either his nap or bedtime??? Nope , so we've resorted to two pairs of pj's that zip up and he doesn't know how to take off!!! Little stinker!!!
Tomorrow we go for my ultrasound, and hopefully we can find out what were having. It sounds funny but I can't stop thinking that I might be having twins. The reason's why are they run on both sides of the families, and this pregnancy is TOTALLY different from Dylan. I've been SUPER tired, no energy, still get sick at nighttime, and I'm showing more aka BIGGER ( well in my mind lol) I also ran into an old high school friend who has a 2 year old, and then just had twins. Well she told me she didn't find out that she was having twins till 19 weeks!!! I'm 20+ weeks!!!! Yikes!!! Not that I would except having twins, but it will be a shock!!! Will see how tomorrow goes ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment