Ok so if you know me I need to be prepared for things, especially having a baby!! Even though this baby #2 is due in 3 1/2 months, I think this one is going to come early just like Dylan. As you know we found out what were having, which I'm happy with because we have everything we need for a boy, except diapers. Anyways, when we got our ultra sound the tech did it really fast, and I just have a different feeling that this could be a girl. Also when my dr. told us he told us also right away that this is not always a 100% right. I also know a girl who went thru her whole pregnancy being told she was having a boy....turned out to be a girl!!!
This is going to sound dumb too, but I've done the Chinese gender chart for my friends and I and they are all right, except for this 2nd one it says a girl. I also did the pin and needle thread on the belly and it comes back a girl. Then last night I went and saw my friends grandma who does the needle on the belly and wrist thingy. She has been right with herself, her kids & grandchildren. The wrist thingy tells you how many kids your going to have including your miscarriages, and what sex of the babies they are. The first came back as a boy (that's my miscarriage) second came back as a boy-Dylan, and the last one was a girl(this one). I'm kinda sad it only said I was going to have 3 kids, because I was thinking more :) So then she did the needle on the belly for me and its a GIRL!!! lol Trust me I know I'm looking way into this and I should just wait till the due date. But now I'm actually thinking of getting a 3d scan done so I can be at peace. Ryan is ok if we pay for it or not. But then my cheapness comes out and I don't want to pay $125 just to find out!!! I just don't want to be healing after the baby while getting the clothes all organized. I'm just going to suck it up and get ready for a boy and see what happeneds :) Just whats going on in my head :)
No comments:
Post a Comment