Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So do I still have people/friends wanting to read about my life?? *update*

So we've decided to go for a 3rd child!! Yikes!! Ryan and I were on the fence about this for awhile......but we jumped over to the other side(3rd child). To be honest this time around it took us a couple months to get preggo with this one. I was starting to think I was getting to old, and maybe couldn't. But then it happened, and all the memories for being preggo ALL came BACK!!! I became SUPER DUPER tired, and sick. Thank goodness for drugs to help with that :) We always find out the sex of the baby. I need to be prepared and I couldn't handle going that many months without knowing. We are having another BOY!!!! This is just what I wanted. ALOT of people asked what I would like, and I would tell them a BOY. Not that I wouldn't be happy with a girl, but I just know how to handle boys and I'm all prepared for him :) Also of course my first thought is a healthy baby......but I told Ryan what I wanted and it looks like he listened to me....lol Boy #3 is due March 13, 2014. Time is really flying by since I'm still working, and I have 2 other boys to chase after. This time around my migraines didn't go away once I was preggo, then came back and stayed a long time ( I usually take meds to keep them from happening, but I can't take the drugs while preggo). So I've dealt with them, and Ryan had stepped up to the plate when I need to go hide and sleep :) Im now almost 27 weeks, and have got my energy back, and migrains are staying away for now. I did have some high blood pressure at first, but the dr. thinks it was just my hormones going outta wack due to being newly preggo. I did have a scare of full on bleeding around 21 weeks. We came home from a late Thanksgiving dinner out in Raymond and I went to the bathroom and saw the blood. I called Ryan in and he looked as shocked as me. He didn't know what to do, so I just got my jacket on and said Im going to L&D to see whats going on. Ryan said to text me as soon as I find out what's going on ( he couldn't come with me because someone had to watch the boys and put them to bed :) ). So I got to L&D and they made me do a urine test to see if there was blood- there was a little. Then the nurse tried to find the heart beat with the big monitors but couldn't find it. When that happened I just froze!!! Then the nurse got out the little doppler and found the heart beat. She even turned up the volume so I could hear the heartbeat, and let me listen to it for awhile. I was so relieved, and thank full. She then had to call my dr. While she did that I let Ryan know that the heartbeat was still there. He was relieved as well and said he was Sh*Tting bricks waiting for my text. The nurse couldn't get ahold of my dr. because he was on holidays, but the dr. on call said I go home and come see him the next day. I couldn't get in to see him, but got to see Dr. Jubber. He ordered me on bedrest, and an ultrasound. The next day I got the ultra sound and everthing was ok. The placenta was still intack, and by the time I had the ultrasound I started to stop bleeding. The ultrasound tech also checked my kidneys(I've given birth to 2 wonderful kidney stones!!!) to see if I had some more, but everything was clear. As I was on bed rest I was thinking how could this happen? What was I doing that was so hard on my body bleed. Whelp I did alot that day....cleaned walls, laundry, organized the kids draws, cleaned out the crawl space that's in the boys room. I think it was that point I may have leaned on my tummy to get up in the crawl space.( I know not so smart!!)I guess this baby wanted to make himself known that he was still there and I needed to take it easy. And that I have been :) PS: I've been reading my blog and reminding myself of what scares I have had with being preggo, and the JOYS of having a new baby etc. So in case your wondering why I'm writing this, it's for that and I need to start writing things down more!! Even if I have 3 boys!! lol

No comments: