Well my goal this year is to write on my blog at least 1-2 times a week, or maybe 2 times a month. Will see how this first month goes.
Catch up....
Dylan is almost 21 months on the 16th, and he is a VERY busy boy. He dosen't really play with his toys, just gets into things!!! Climbs up on the table to get the computer or itouch so he could play some games etc. He can play some games on the itouch, but he loves to push the back button ALL THE TIME!!! I think he's really smart and catches onto a lot of things just by watching us. Here are a few things he loves to do.
1. Pass some gas and then say " Toodles" lol
2. says " Up, Up, Up" all the time
3. When he's hungry he'll go to his high chair and say " Up" then you know he's hungry.
4. Points to the candy cupboard and says " treat, treat, treat, treat," until you give him one
5. gives kisses when you as him too * I love it*
6. He's learning how to give BIG HUGS
7. Starting to say " I wrove(love) ....and then that's it
8. He's knows what a duck says, mommy says * no, no, no*, daddy says * touch down*,
9. He loves opening up the oven and dishwasher and sit on the door!!!
10. He loved Christmas so much this year, he was not afraid of Santa.
11. When driving in the car at night time over Christmas he loves the LIGHTS on the houses and would say " Ohhhhh LIGHTS!!! AHHHHHH LIGHTS" * makes me laugh* He would even say that during the day. On Thursday early mornings when I drive him to his day home we would drive by the liquior store and he would say the same thing for those lights too lol I need to get this on tape before people start taking there lights down.
12. He loves LOVES to sleep in, and we are not complaining. This kid can sleep in till noon, and still go down for afternoon nap. * he's for sure my kid*
13. He learned that if he puts a pillow down beside the coffee table that he can step on it and help him get on top!!!
14. When ever he saw something Christmas he would say " Ho, Ho, Ho" He's actually sad that I put Christmas things away today.Can't wait till next year to see how he does.
15. He LOVES going to Grandma and Grandpa Shirley's house. Whenever we turn the corner to get to there house he yells " grandma!!". It also helps that they have Christmas lights out( we didn't out any up at our house). * Thanks mom and dad for all help watching him*
I think that's enough for tonight's post....HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
2 comments:
YAY! I LOVE your resolution to update your blog more often! Now it'll be much easier to stalk you! I can't believe how big Dylan looks! He's so cute!
Love the first thing on the list of Dylan's accomplishments...FUNNY BOY!
So cute Em, keep it coming!
Post a Comment