Sunday, February 7, 2010

Three Names I go by
1. Swirls
2. Em
3. Hun

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Safeway Cashier
2. Taco Time
3. Dental Assistant

Three Places I have lived
1. Down Town Calgary
2. South Side Lethbridge
3. North Side Lethbrige

Three Favorite drinks
1. Pepsi/Coke
2. Sprite
3. Water.....nah who am I kidding? More pop :)

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Entertainment Tonight
2. Oprah
3. Dr. Oz
There's WAY MORE!!! lol

Three places I have been
1. Vancouver
2. Washington, DC
3. Seattle

Three People that text me regularly
1. Ryan
2. Tara
3. Tanis

Three of my favorite foods
1. Taco's
2. Mcdonalds FRESH French Fries
3. Fay's potatoes

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. Finshing our reno's
2. Moving into our house
3. Dylan walking

Three of my favorite clothing items
1. My Curvy Jeans
2. Pull Over Hoodie
3. Pajamma Pants

Three places I would like to go
1. New York
2. Europe
3. Texas

Three things that will make me cry
1. Thinking of Dylan in the NICU
2. When a husband or wife die in a movie
3. When my mom cry's

Three things that will make me angry
1. Drivers....slow...or feel the need to keep me under speed
2. Late people(Ryan)or being late
3. When people can't communicate face to face, but tell someone else to tell me.

Three "perfect dates"
1. Going shopping in the states
2. Just going to a movie.....maybe dinner first
3. Getting out of the house

So there ya go, something to help me keep up with my blog :) Now it's your turn!!!!

No comments: