Friday, September 19, 2008

Last Sunday

So last Sunday Ryan and I went to my parents house for Sunday dinner. We usually go a little early so we can get the potatoes on and set the table, so dinner will be all ready for when my parents get home from church. Well we went in Ryan truck and I didn't bring my keys that had a key to my parents house. We were locked OUT!!!! We had to wait about 45 mins till my mom got home. We also went a little bit earlier so we could put some boxes in the garage because we are trying to sell our house and instead of having clutter I store it at my parents house :) Anyways my mom finally showed up and let me in, and I instantly went to get the key to the garage so Ryan can unload the boxes while I help with dinner. When I unlocked the door I told Ryan "here is the key so when your done can you remember to lock the door?" He says "you don't need a key to lock the door" I said "Huh?". So then I closed the door with Ryan and the key in the garage and locked to door to see if he was right. LMAO Yup he was right....ha ha ha I said "slide the key under the door and I'll let you out". He goes " why did you lock the door?" I explained "I wanted to see if you were right, and you were, now slide the key under the door?" He goes " No" so I said " fine you can stay locked in the garage until I come back out because I'm going inside the house" And I did. When I got inside my mom asked where Ryan was and I told her he's locked in the garage and won't slide the key under the door. Then my mom sticks up for him and wants me to let him out, like it was my fault that he won't slide the key under the door. So I stayed inside for about another 5 mins and went out to see if he was going to slid the key. Right away he did.....LOL......That story still makes me laugh.....

1 comment:

Skye said...

HA HA! I would've done the same thing! And what's with Mom's always taking the son in law's side?????