My friend Skye tagged me to share a few things about me. I've never done one of these tags so here I go....
9 TV shows I watch
Jon and Kate plus 8
Entertainment Tonight- Watch EVERY night
X-weighted
Grey's Anatomy
ANTM
The Biggest Looser
Desperate Housewives
Workout
House Hunters
9 Fave Restaurants
Mcdonalds
The Onion-great wraps
Pita Pit
Subway
Boston Pizza
Wendy's
Taco Time
Tim Hortons
Street Side
9 things that happened yesterday
I worked
Went to Aqua Jog
Went out for lunch with my husband
Layed on the couch
Husband made dinner for us
Did something GREAT and my boss didn't appreciate it at ALL
Pushed on my stomach to make sure something is still growing inside me :)(a little push)
Got a sore throat
Took my vitamin :)
9 things I am looking forward to
TO feel the baby kick
Mat Leave
Christmas
Christmas Holidays
To get fat and not care about it for now:)
Not have anymore car payments after January
Selling our place or even getting an offer
The long weekend coming up
To hear the baby's heart beat for the first time
9 things on my wish list
Gift Certificates
Selling our house
Looking for a new house
Having a lower mortgage rate
New shoes
New Car
To speed up time with this baby :)
Win the Lottery
A new deep freeze
Hope you enjoyed :) Thanks Skye
3 comments:
Thank you for finally updating your blog!!! LOL!!
Your blog looks great ;)
Thanks to you Beth :)
Post a Comment