Monday, January 16, 2012

7 Month Lurch!!


Quincy looking all Cute with his arms folded & a big smile


Quincy is already 7 months, and growing up so fast. I'm loving it, but inside I'm crying :( Time sure fly's by when your having fun, especially around the holidays( a post should follow soon)
***
so here are a few things this little guy is doing to melt our hearts :)

He's not much of a tummy time kind of a guy, but I keep forcing it on him and he's getting the hang of it and loving it. He rolls over all over the carpet but HATES it when he hits his head on the the coffee table or when he rolls onto a toy.OUCH!!! Or his left hand get stuck under his body.


Quincy's 6 month baby picture

Drool, drool, DROOL!!! We go thru so many bibs in a day!! I really don't remember having to change that many bibs with Dylan as we have been doing with Quincy. If we don't put a bib on him then his shirt or outfit is drenched!!! Dylan even get's in on it and tells us we need to change it, or he'll do it himself. I've got him trained ..lol


Here he is 6 months exactly enjoying a cupcake to celebrate :)

Quincy LOVES to smile all the time!! You just look at him and he'll smile at you. I remember with Dylan you had to work REALLY hard to make him smile, and he would just give you the stink eye. But with Quincy he smiles, smiles, smiles!! I sing to him " Where is Quincy, Where is Quincy?" and for sure you will get him looking at you with the biggest smile's no matter what :) Love THAT!!



He finally got his first tooth, lower right at 7 months. He really doesn't notice it's there, but Dylan like's to put his finger in his mouth and rub it. I didn't know Quincy was teething AT ALL!!!! His personality didn't change at all. His drooling was the same, he didn't have a fever, he wasn't cranky, he was eating. The only thing that told me that he got a tooth was I put my finger in his mouth and felt it ..lol


Quincy with his Late Great grandpa Coppieters. He was named after him Quincy William....

Quincy LOVES his exa-saucer toy. He loves talking to his toys. Dylan loves playing around his feet. Quincy loves jumping in his exasaucer toy thingy too. If he could, he would spend all day in there :)



He is starting to get more into a scheld. He know's at 11:00 am it's feeding time, then morn. nap time. Which I think it's funny how things just start happening/falling into a schelds. Then around 4:30-5:00pm it's another meal time. He now sleeps thru the night from 7:30-8:30am. But he still sleeps in the bassinet in our room. I need to just take the step and put him in the crib in Dylan's room and see what happeneds. But I'm also afraid of seeing what happeneds with Dylan waking him up in the morning. But I guess that's just the brakes of having kids sharing rooms.. right??


The boys during game day

Quincy is making the funniest face right now, but of course when we get out our camera he doesn't make the face. He really only makes it when we don't feed him fast enough. He tilts his head back, squints his eyes, and has the biggest smile but then makes a squeal sound. It's the funnest thing....but of course every parent is going to say that about there kids :) We will keep trying to get it on camera.


This is the start of him making the face but Dylan distracted him with finishing it off...lol

He of course loves his high chair too. He thinks he is the king of the castle, but I think it's because he can see everyone at eye level instead of on the ground..lol. Dylan loves to try to feed him. I just let him feed him the those yogurt melts, or banana puffs. Dylan is a big help, and Quincy LOVES his BIG brother....Lots of SMILES & Giggles with those two :)


A fun picture

I've started to let Quincy drink out of a sippy cup, which he LOVES!!! He's got it down pack with the drinking, holding....just not to good with the tilting the head back all together..lol But he can do it when he's throwing his little fit..lol



I weighed him and he's 18.2 pounds, and he's about 2 feet :) I wonder if he'll be taller then Dylan??

we are starting to call Quincy LURCH!! He was sitting on Ryan's right side lap, and I was sitting on Ryan's left side holding a piece of paper in my left hand not paying attention. All of a sudden Quincy LURCHED forward and grabbed that piece of paper and almost fell outta Ryan's arms. He really wanted the piece of paper. We both laughed, and went on with what we were doing before hand. Well not Quincy he really wanted that piece of paper. So he did it again!! LURCHED, and got that piece of paper and held onto it nice and tight. Ryan and I both laughed out loud. But the look on Quincy's face was pretty priceless!! Ever since then he doesn't care how far he is from things he'll still try and get it even though it means he's going to fall off the couch head first. ( Sad, sad story :( I just need to put him on the floor from now on instead of leaving him on the couch )

He started to sit up kinda by himself around the 4-5 month mark. But now he can do it on his own, unless he lurches for something then he can really hit hard on the floor!!!

Food right now it any kind of fruit- mixed fruit, peaches, pears, banana's etc. The main meal area he's ok with anything but the carrots and pea's right now. I'm still working on it.....but he's a smarty pants and he knows....how at this age do they know?? Where also feeding him those puff thingy's and yogurt melts.

So that's about all that's going on with this little bundle of joy that's growing up too fast. I still love the cuddle's that I can have with him, even if it means him grabbing at my nose, hair, or poking me in my eye to wake me up. I love this little guy and can't wait to see what the next 6 months brings & what Character he's going to bring to our family :)


All Bundled up

No comments: