Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dylans on the loose...





Well it's a night that we have not been waiting for. We even have a bed to put together so he can go into a "Big Boy Bed". Tonight he learned how to get out of his crib :( I know all you mothers out there that have gone thru this but he's our first born. So we put Dylan to bed and he was jumping around talking to himself, and then all of a sudden we heard a BIG THUMP!!! Ryan came out of the bathroom and I said to him " Did I hear what I think I hear?" Ryan said " Yup" he crawled out of his crib. Then all of a sudden we hear a knock at his door( Meaning Dylan knocking to get out of his room) LOL I was cracking up laughing so hard. Ryan was not impressed since he had to get to bed himself so he could get up a 3 am to get to work by 4 am. Anyways so Ryan gave him to me to lay with on the couch. So we layed for awhile, then I thought I'm going to go in his room and see how he got out of the crib. What a little SMARTY pants Dyaln is. He put all his blankets and stuffed animals to one corner of his crib so he can step on them to help him get out!!!! So I grabbed all his blankets and stuff and threw them on the floor and decided to give him his one blanket...his duvet. I put him down and of course he pops right up and say " Out, Out, out" I told him it's night night time and closed his door. So about 5 mins later....THUMP!!! He did it again, got out then knocked at the door. I laughed again!! *He makes me laugh* So I got him and put him back in his crib with one little thin blanket and told him not to get out of his crib!!! Well it worked for tonight, but seriously I am not ready for him to be in a big boy bed. I know it has to be done with me being prego and all. But my baby is GROWING UP!!!! oh well will see how much longer he can stay in the crib till we decide to take the next step....hahaha. It will probably be some time this week, but here's to hoping it's not :)

Here are some picture's of me finding him after he'd been asleep for awhile. If you notice he threw out his ONE blankets I gave him. But I did cover him up after all the picture's where taken. LOL

1 comment:

Skye said...

What a little smartie! My kids never figured out how to climb out! lol! You're such a great Mommy to just enjoy it and laugh. They grow up WAY too fast don't they?