



So I've been getting told alot lately that I need to update our blog, but I seriously don't really know what to write about. Until now...
Today I am 29 weeks preggo's( I don't know how to change my little ticker on the side)Me and Ryan went to my last ultrasound ( if everything goes smooth) at the end of Feb. and got to see our little one and find out the sex of the baby. During the whole time with the ultrasound tech I kept trying to get her to tell us the sex of the baby but she kept catching me and calling it "little Munchkin". Seriously why can't they tell us right there what we are having instead of making you wait till you see your Dr. Anyways, after she was doing her measurements of the baby she finally moves the screen and I can finally see what Ryan and her have been looking at. So she shows me the arm, head, profile, heart, and then she shows me that the "little Munchkin" has it's legs crossed!!!!! Got my heart jumpin because I really wanted to find out the sex of the baby, I even drank 2 things of Orange juice on top of the water I had to drink to get the ultrasound, so I was in pain with my bladder and this "little Munchkin" not showing me what's it's got!!!! So I quickly asked the tech " did you get a shot of the sex of the baby?" and she says "Yes" Thank Goodness!!!! But another thing the tech told me was that I was measuring 29 weeks and 4 days when I should have only been 27 weeks and 4 days. I was a little confused and happy because then I'd have my due date bumped UP!! Because that's another reason we got this last ultrasound was the finally get a good due date. To find out the results we had to wait a week till my visit with my Dr.
The Dr. appt was on my 29th birthday, and I thought that would be a great gift to me to finally find out the sex of the baby, then go out for dinner with family and tell them. Ryan and I went to the appt,I got weighed,measured, heard the heart beat, etc. Finally Dr. comes in the room and he asked how I was doing....small talk....finally I asked him so what's the sex of the baby, and he says it dosen't say....I said what?? The tech said she got a good shot!! He kinda chuckles...and then I say just tell me it's a boy, and my dr. says it's a girl. I said WHAT??? He laughs and then shows me the paper and it says M for ITS A BOY!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!! Because seriously that's all I've been buying is boy stuff. I think I only have three girl outfits. I had a feeling it was a boy!! And I can't wait, not saying I wouldn't be happy if it was a girl, it's just I'm not ready to have a little Emily running around. I'm ready to have a little Hussa :)
Went to Tony Roma's for supper and my parents were the first to get there and they didn't even ask what we were having!!!lol I think they must of forgot or something. Then Ryan's parents get there and the first thing his mom does is comes and give me a hug and whispers in my ear " so what's the sex?" I said it's a boy loud enough so my parents can hear.......and no reaction from them....lol.....Finally Mimi and her family get there and she asks right away....so then I said it LOUDER so maybe I could get some reaction from my parents....So my mom covers her mouth and says " ITS A BOY" I said yes!!! and of course my mom says that she knew it all along!!! LOL
Oh and with my due date my dr. wants to keep May 25th, and says that if the baby comes early then it comes early, and if it comes late then so be it. I'm hoping it comes early:)
I don't have any ultrasound pic scanned so I thought I would put picture's of Hussa aka Ryan :)
Anyways I think that's enough of an update for the next two months LOL
1 comment:
A boy! Yay!!!! Congratulations Emily, I'm so excited for you! And I would still like to put on a shower for you so let me know if you want me to!
By the way Happy birthday!
Post a Comment