First off we did not win the lottery......which sucks!! lol
So Im going all the way back to Easter...I know that's how long its been :)
I remember always doing an Easter egg hunt we I grew up, so we did that with Dylan even though it was easy for adults to find the eggs. Here are some picture's
A place we hid the candy on my window/picture frame
Collecting all the candy and putting them in his Halloween bucket :)
Candy & his toy on his couch
Another easy hiding place
Him eating his candy INSTANTLY for breakfast
Showing his Candy/Easter eggs
His famous smile..."CHEEZE"

Playing with his bubble Easter Bunny from Grandma&Grandpa Shirley....He loves it, and I do too because I don't have to keep blowing bubbles for him :)
Then we went out to Ray Town to Ryan's parents and had Easter dinner, and let the cousins play. Grandpa Coppieters took all the kids out on his quad, which was ALOT of fun for the kids. I'm such a bad parent that I didn't take any pictures. But it was sure cute to see Dylan riding up front with Grandpa honking the horn driving around.
After they kids had fun on the quads, Grandpa took the grandkids to the Fire Hall. I did take picture's of this, and all the kids had a blast!!!

Dylan with Grandpa's Fire Hat

Dylan in front of the Fire Truck

Addi and Dylan on the boat

Again Addi & Dylan on the boat....it almost looks like there holding hands :)
No comments:
Post a Comment