
I would like to make a shout out to the best boyfriend EVER!!!! Me and Ryan have been dating for over 5 1/2 months and we have not gotten in a fight yet!!! I know, I know, I know u can't believe it, but we seriously haven't. We have gotten in a disagreement but I haven't raised my voice and if u know me I can YELL!!!!! He makes me laugh so hard every day!!!! so here's a picture of me and him on New Years Eve that I LMAO ever time and a picture of him on Halloween a couple of years ago.......can u guess what he is??
2 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! So glad you are both so happy together!!! I love the pics!!!! LMAO!!!! Keep pushing your boss for that freakin raise! Don't let him get away with that crap....but i know you, you won't!!!!!
Uh, Ryan is my hero! I love that costume!
Glad things are good with you!
Post a Comment