Monday, January 29, 2007

My BAD!!!!!


I thought it would be easy writting in this blog every day but I guess I can't even do that, and I don't even have any kids to blame it on.....LOL


Has anyone done the spinning class workout?? Well I did and I was scared but I didn't want to chicken out. I even made plans to go with a friend so I knew that if I backed out she wouldn't let me. Well it wasn't that bad at all(but like I wrote on Skye's blog I say this tonight not know what my legs will tell me tomorrow). I liked it, but I didn't get a good workout that I could have because u get to choose your level and speed. The instructor didn't even push me really it was up to me. All I was thinking is that I could be doing this on my own reading my magazine "In Touch"(Love it) and listen to my music. Oh well the best workout that I have ever got that I couldn't workout for three or four days afterwards was the step class....I haven't been back since...LOL.....And I wonder why??:P


Alright that's about it for me.....don't forget to leave me comments....LOL



P.S. Beth I don't know if u got my message on your msn but I was wondering if I could borrow your weight watchers calculator for Saturday when head to the states??? Let me know


P.P.S Here's a radom picture that I just picked to put up......don't ask me why...

2 comments:

Canadian Mommy said...

for sure you can borrow it. lemme know when you wanna come get it. call me!

Skye said...

Nice Emily! I want a post up telling me how you're feeling now! That's kinda crappy that you didn't get the work out that you wanted....but thanks for the heads up about the step class!!!!!! I won't be heading there! LOL!!!