So just another day at work. Im a dental assistant so I suck spit for a living. I know I have such a wonderful job. LoL.
I don't know if this happeneds to anyone else out there but have u ever had a long nap and then u think to yourself why did I have that nap because now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Well that happened to me last night I had a two hour nap from 5 till 7 and I woke up thinking im not going to sleep tonight. Well I was wrong by 11 I was tired, but I thought no I want to finish my show. That didn't happen I couldn't keep my eyes open so I was out by 11:45 and had the best sleep ever. I wasn't fighting with my alarm clock hitting the snooze button. To tell u the truth I think it only went off once. Its like I was having a Mr. Rogers morning singing, and Im never a morning person. LOL Anyways enough of my great sleep last night.LOL
So tonight me and Ryan(boyfriend) are going out for dinner. Fun Fun Fun. We were suposed to go out for dinner and a movie(Bobby) but he won't be back in town in time for us to do both. And since I love food I chose dinner instead of a movie. LOL
So Im off......Thanks for reading
1 comment:
So excited that you have a blog!!! Another journal to read!!! You look so great in that picture!!!!!!
Post a Comment